About Me

I am a senior/soon-to-be-graduate at the University of North Florida, majoring in Communications. I’m currently expending 80% of my total energy into enjoying life as a 21-year-old woman. The other 20% is a combination of serving tables and waking up too early. I love every dog on the planet, giving my life a Carrie Bradshaw-esque inner monologue, and The Office. My favorite color changes daily.


Facebook

Twitter

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s